No admission without school leaving certificate
Bring all marksheet and certificates of the student at the time of admission
Student should bring 4 ID card / passport size photo at the time of new admission
For students outside district, school leaving certificate should be counter signed by Educational officer
Following documents are required for hostel facilities – Parents No objection certificate, Indemnity, Parents affidavit, Students NOC and Affidavit, hostel application form duly filled. The form should accompany with Income certificate, Aadhaar card copy, Account Number of Nationalized bank.
Students from CBSE, ICSE or other boards while taking admission in 11th standard should bring SSC certificate along with migration certificate
- Full fees is to be paid at the time of admission
- Students should attend the first day in school uniform
- Students of 5th-10th standard should wear chochalety canvas / leather shoes along with chocolaty brown stocks.
- Non residential students should carry lunch box
- Computer education is compulsory for students from 5th to 10th standard and fees shall be charged accordingly.