About Vishwatmak Jangli Maharaj Ashram Trust
All round the year meditation is practiced in presence of His Holiness Param Pujya Vishwatmak Om Gurudev. His divine dictum is now being spread all over the globe like a wild fire. The trust has nearly 151 branches managed by local bodies , in India & abroad. Devotees spread as far and wide as American, Australian, French, German, Indian, Italian, Malaysian, Polish, South African visit the Ashram to get Spiritual solace.
His Holiness Param Pujya Vishwatmak Gurudev (Babaji)”established many ashrams world-wide to carry out his Gurudev’s work. Peoples residing near these ashrams are taking plenty of advantage. Apart from this we also feel very proud to invite all our esteemed visitors to take advantage of attaining different spiritual activities which are taking place in all our ashrams and get themselves spiritually blessed in presence of His Holiness Param Pujya Babaji (Vishwatmak Om Gurudev) .
About Vishwatmak Ashram
About seven kilometers from Shirdi on Shirdi-Kopargaon state highway No – 10, Vishwatmak Jangli Maharaj Ashram Trust was established under guidance & blessings of “His Holiness Param Pujya Vishwatmak Gurudev. It has been registered under Bombay Public Trust, Act 1950, Registration No. E-500, dated 05 – 02 – 1987. The Trust have also got Income Tax exemption under Section80 G  with No. Pn/cit/80 G/3/2007-06, 35 A C No. 1822[E] dated 26.10.2006 and FCRA No. 08372014 dated 18/11/2003.
This Trust has branches in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka and Uttaranchal. Different cultural, educational and social activities are taking place in all of these ashrams which includes regular activities like Primary School, Jr. College, D. Ed College, Wrestling Centre, Meditation Center, Dhyaan Yog Shibir, Free of Charge Food Centre and Health Centre. The divine message ” God lives in our heart and is attained through meditation only ” is totally and thoroughly practiced in our ashram.
The divine message ” God lives in our heart and is attained through meditation only ” is totally and thoroughly practiced in the ashram
Cultural Camp for Youth
To imbibe the formal education with old age old Indian virtues and values like social, moral and ethical. Ashram arranges various camps for the youths between age groups of 10 to 20. Participants were taught to behave with the parents, senior citizens, teachers and siblings.
Contribution of Trust in Formal Education
Trust has established and running
- Ten schools (Primary, Secondary & Higher secondary) under gurukul concept of Education out of which there are four school running under English medium, spread over entire Maharashtra;
- D.Ed College;
- Center for Wrestling Education;
- School of Music, to impart the Atmadnyan imbibed through tender minds who will be nurtured and mentored
individuals with ethical values.
Satsang & Meditation
Meditation camps are arranged for adults in the Ashram’s meditation center. Skills of meditation are inculcated in the individuals to develop their concentration and decision making power. These camps are organized without prejudice to caste, creed, region, religion and nationality. Nearly one hundred thousand devotees had taken benefit of these camps. Devotional songs, prayers and sermons are being conducted with full dedication on all days throughout the year in the Ashram.
Combination of Spiritual and scientific approach is being practiced to achieve this noble goal. For this purpose highly qualified experts “Doctors” offer their services. Many Saints take active part in this camp. The Govt. of Maharashtra had rewarded the ashram for its approach and contributions in this field.
Institute of Meditation & Yoga Research (Vishwatmak Om Gurudev Dhyanpeeth)
Under the benevolent ideals of the Ernst Vishwatmak Om Gurudev Vishwatmak Jangli Maharaj Ashram Trust has started
University of Meditation & Yoga Research which is really path breaking, trend setting and rarest of the rare forms of Indian Gurukul form of education.
Param Pujya Vishwatmak Gurudev (Babaji) has inspired various people and have established many ashrams world-wide to spread his vision.
- At Post: Aghaii, Tal- Shahpur, Dist – Thane (Maharashtra).
- At/Po: Ambhai, Tal – Wada, Dist – Thane (Mah).
- At/Po: Shirwade Tal – Kopargaon, Dist – Ahmednagar (Mah)
- At/Po: Hingani Tal – Kopargaon, Dist – Ahmednagar (Mah)
- At/Po: Nerla , Tal- Walwa, Dist – Sangli (Mah) Contactno: (02342) – 278531 / 278931
- At/Po: Manikwadi Tal – Walwa, Dist- Sangli (Mah).
- At/Po: Kalamwadi At/Po.- Kalamwadi, Tal – WalwaDist – Sangli (Mah).
- At/Po: Surul, Tal – Shirala, Dist – Sangli (Mah).
- At/Po. Kandur, Tal – Walwa, Dist – Sangli (Mah).
- At/Po. Aantri , Tal – Walwa, Dist – Sangli (Mah).
- At/Po. Natoli, Tal – Walwa, Dist – Sangli (Mah).
- At/Po. Kapuskhed, Tal – Walwa, Dist – Sangli (Mah).
- At/Po. Battis Shirala, Tal – Walwa, Dist – Sangli (Mah).
- At/Po. Waliwade, Tal – Karveer, Dist – Kolhapur (Mah).
- At/Po. Aarle, Tal – Radhanagari, Dist -Kolhapur (Mah).
- At/Po. Padle, Tal – Radhanagari, Dist -Kolhapur (Mah).
- At/Po. Wadicharan, Tal – Radhanagari, Dist -Kolhapur (Mah).
- At/Po. Umarkanchan, Tal – Patan, Dist – Satara (Mah).
- At/Po. Kaapil, Tal – Patan, Dist – Satara (Mah).
- At/Po: Divsi, Tal – Patan, Dist – Satara (Mah).
- At/Po: Aagashiv, Tal – Patan, Dist – Satara (Mah).
- At/Po: Ankai , Tal – Yeola, Dist – Nasik (Mah).
- At/Po:Jalgaon Nimbayat, Tal – Malegaon, Dist -Nashik (Mah).
- At/Po: Nashik Raghukrupa, Kalaram Mandir, Paschim Darwaja, Dist – Nashik (Mah).
- At/Po: Yeola Somgiri Math, At/Po./Tal – Yeola, Dist – Nashik (Mah).
- At/Po. Akhataria, Tal – Gariyadhar, Dist – Bhavnagar (Gujarat)
- At/Po: Indore Annapurna Mandir, Bhavanipur, Dist – Indore ( Madhya Pradesh )
- At/Po: Karadaga, Tal – Chikodi, Dist – Belgaum ( Karnataka )